A big thank you to our participants this month who responded to the call for submissions for July’s Carnival of Aces. The next Carnival, for August, is being hosted by LoyalTiger06 at The Demi Deviant, and the call for submissions has been posted.
Here are all the Carnival entries written for July, under the theme of “Home”:
- My Home (a poem) by LoyalTiger06
- Canada Day (crossposted) by Laura G.
- “Home,” I told my sister, “Is where the Rao’s is,” by Halle
- Not queer enough at Inclination Leads Me
- Aces and Friends: Where’s Home? by Jude Tresswell
- Queer Christian Baiting (And How to Avoid It) by demiandproud
- Home by Alex Logan
- All Third Wheeled and Nowhere to Go by Coyote
- ‘Home’ Alone by Rowan
- Finding Home by Aspec of Stardust
- Home is a Single Bed by Q
- A Journey Toward Two Happy Homes by luvtheheaven
- Home is Not a Place by Elizabeth