If everything is working right, you should soon be able to view this post on https://theacetheist-alt.tumblr.com. Follow that blog to get new Ace Theist posts directly on your tumblr dash, which I’m just going to go ahead and assume someone might want to do despite what my self esteem tells me.
For those who aren’t already familiar with what I write, here are a few posts I’m kinda proud of:
- Advice for Therapists of Asexual Clients // (rebloggable)
- Aces in the Church: Call for Zine Submissions [deadline: aug 15] // (rebloggable)
- “Is this abuse?”: A Guide For Aces // (rebloggable)
- Examples of Bad Ace Advice // (rebloggable)
- What Demisexuality Critics Believe
- How Not to Do 101 on Asexuality, Sex Repulsion, and Sexual Activity // (rebloggable)
- Differentiating Sexual Attraction and Sexual Desire
- Asexuality & Religion Overview // (rebloggable)
- Aro/Ace Word Origins Ref // (rebloggable)
- “Experiences attraction infrequently” doesn’t cut it // (rebloggable)
- Preemptive vs. Concurrent + Reflective Consent // (rebloggable)
- Trouble with the Trichotomy: sex indifference, repulsion, and elsewise // (rebloggable)
- Strategies of Defining QPPs
- Quoiromanticism infographic [text version]
- an ethnography of running for your life
- bonus: that one time I got unexpectedly quoted on RFAS
- (and if you’re an ace and you don’t already know what RFAS is, go check it out)
Note: If you have commentary to give on any of my posts, I’m generally up for discussion with anyone, but in that case, please use my handy dandy comment section available on my actual blog! I find having discussions over tumblr very unwieldy and inaccessible and it doesn’t work for me. So if you have something to say and want me to see, please leave a WP comment (or use my askbox).
I’ll see you there.