Remember when I talked about Fiona, the character brought in as Sherlock’s love interest on Elementary? Here’s a little more of that.
[tw: sex as a point of contention]
- They’re dating now, and Joan surmises (correctly) that they “haven’t had sex yet.”
- Sherlock is a character who, it’s been established, is used to having casual sex on a very frequent basis.
- Sherlock has been acting unusual and stressed out, and it’s implied that not having sex for a long time is the reason.
- (He has been counting the number of days since he’s last had sex.)
- But he also says that dating Fiona is “worth it.” Cute?
- Then later in the episode… she breaks up with him. For different reasons.
- But it turns out it was all a misunderstanding!
- They communicate about the issue more.
- As a result of that resolution, she decides to have sex with him.